Internship opportunities now available
Lebanon Support is constantly looking for interns to join our team. Interns joining Lebanon Support will have access to a wide range of resources in the fields of information management and research, and will acquire new skills and a better understanding of Lebanon’s civil society sector, as well as an in depth knowledge of developmental, humanitarian and human rights notions, concepts and methodologies.
Eligible candidates are welcome to send us their CVs with a letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to apply 2-3 months in advance, as we accept interns on a rolling basis.
• We welcome applications from undergraduates or fresh graduates for full-time or part-time internships.
• Internship periods range from 3 to 6 months.
• Candidates should be knowledgeable about Lebanon Support’s scope of work and mandate, and fluent in English, Arabic, or French.
• The tasks will be determined according to the needs of Lebanon Support and based on the candidates’ profile, education and qualifications.
• The selected interns may be required to perform both administrative as well as research tasks.
COMPENSATION and INSURANCE
As Internships at Lebanon Support are still unfunded, we are unable to provide remuneration nor medical/social security/insurance. (Upon availability of funds, interns may receive a per diem for their working days.)
Interns will receive a letter of recommendation detailing their tasks and performance during their work at Lebanon Support.